50 Hr Vinyasa Teaching Intensive

50 Hr Vinyasa Teaching Intensive

This 50 hour training is for any 200hr certified teacher looking to deepen their knowledge of vinyasa yoga. This training will be primarily led by Katie Thacker and Natalie Wright with the following guest teachers taking part:
  • Maria Filippone: focused on chanting, mantra, and mudras
  • Tracey Noseworthy: focused on self expression, authenticity, and voice activation
  • Kailie Woods: focused on the energetics of yoga
  • Kate Landreth: focused on mindfulness and meditation
  • Kristine Salmon (Chiropractor): focused on the anatomy of the body in relation to yoga
Katie and Natalie will cover topics such as language and cuing, advanced sequencing and class theming, philosophy, hands on adjustments, the business of teaching yoga and more. Each day will include a 90 minute practice, as well as opportunities for practice teaching. 
 
Training starts on Sunday March 10th at 8:15am and end Saturday March 16th at 4:45pm. Class will take place from 8:15-4:45pm each day with a lunch break from 11:45-1:15pm. To participate, you must register for the entire week. 
 
Cost for the week of training is $999.00+GST. This includes a certificate of completion as well as a training manual. You will also get to attend any classes on the studio schedule for free during the week of training. A payment plan is available. You have the option to put a 30% deposit down and follow up with the remaining 70%. 
 
Loyal Yogi and student discounts do not apply to this training.
 
 
  1. Date
  2. Location
  3. cost
    $999.00
Yoga for Youth

Connecting youth to their personal power and the influence they have on the well-being of the world.

Discover More

Subscribe to One Yoga email news and events